That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I Want

Can we talk about me now?

Oh wait, this is a blog where that is essentially all we do. Thanks for tuning in to another episode of "Let's Talk about Amber".

I have two things I want very much right now.

One is to go to Colorado over Memorial Day weekend. I was going to drive to Denver. My ride dropped out. Now I have no one to ride with me and I don't want to take that long trip by myself. My bestfriend from college lives in Longmont and I miss her. Haven't seen her in over two years. She has had a child since and everything!! Last night I had a dream that I went to see her and her 3 boys drew me pictures and taped them up on the walls so I would feel special when I came to visit. My friend and I have a connection that is timeless and I am sad because I am not going to be able to go unless God sends someone my way this week. I haven't had the courage to call her and tell her yet because it was set in stone...apparently it was soft stone.

The second thing I want is to go see the Star Wars movie that just came out.

I should be able to get at least 50% of what I want I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home