That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Countdown Began Yesterday

Today is my faux day off. Being self-employed with clients, it is hard to have a real day off. So today I decided I would relax and take a break from my huge money making scheme. I have to work tomorrow and probably Sunday and then start a week all over again, so today is my weekend.

I woke up at 10:08. I am off to a great start. I have to go to the high school graduation ceremony tonight. I know 5 teens that are graduating and one of them is singing the National Anthem. Should be really dull and boring. I shall have the feeling of gouging my eyes out at least twice but I will survive.

So wish me lots of laziness and wasted time today as I strive for relaxation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home