That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, May 27, 2005

I've Been Liberated

Make hay while the sun is shining.

It has been shining and I have been as busy as the proverbial one legged butt kicker or one armed paper hanger. (That's really busy in case you didn't know.)

So I was convinced I had to work all weekend long. I had a day off on Tuesday but all the days are a blur and as far as not thinking or talking to anyone relating to work on my days off- that hasn't happened in a month.

I had high maintenance lady to work with this weekend. She is even dragging me out tonight to work with her because it was all the time she had. Then, she had me commit to her all day tomorrow and possibly most of Sunday.

Hallelujah! Her cat got really sick so she has to take her cat in for surgery tomorrow and wants to spend time with her cat so I don't have to work with her until Sunday afternoon.

I have a whole day and a half off. What am I going to do with myself?

Well, in 27 minutes I am celebrating my emancipation with an apple martini. I am hoping to fit my Star Wars movie in there somewhere. (I had to bring it up, yes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home