That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Gezundheidt (You know what I mean!)

It is beautiful outside with blue skies and a very sunny sun. The wind is breezy. Flowers are blooming. The air smells wonderful. Therefore, my sinus are backed up, I have no energy, my ears feel like they have an ice pick down them and of course, a great big headache.

I need to go get my allergy prescriptions refilled. It seems like a huge feat to go take a shower, do my hair (which is now overdue for it's regular beautifying) and put on my face. If I don't do it, I will be miserable for even longer.

I miss my friend's baby still. (No, this does not mean I want to have kids. I just wish hers were closer.) I keep hearing his baby laugh. You know the baby laugh right? The one that is clear as a bell and gurgly. Why does Colorado have to be so far away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home