That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, June 03, 2005

It's Almost Midnight

It's almost midnight and I am sorta drunk blogging. I haven't even checked my email in 3 days yet I am writing you peeps to say hi.

Everything is fine. We went to the dueling piano bar tonight that Star talked about. We had fun. I had fun after the second drink. Thought I might have saw Star as I was walking in. Short blonde with brown eyes- just got a few second glance but she was staring at me like she knew me and it was in front of a place Star has been so I thought it might be her. Dunno.

So, beotch actually went out of her way to apologize and is no longer a beotch. In fact, she is very much like she was our freshman year of college when we were basically best friends. She said she was sorry and cried and everything. I love her. I always have which is why I wanted to hate her for so long even though at the same time I wanted to forgive her. So I can finally forgive her and we really have had a nice time and it makes me want to cry because we missed so many years together. :o( She has wanted to say sorry for five years. I have wanted to forgive her for about three. So stupid.

My bestfriend whom I came to visit is stressed with her three boys all four years old and younger. It makes me sad to see my friend worn so thin. She gives everything to her three precious boys and the husband wants everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home