That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ferreting Out the Truth

I was driving in Prescott on Thursday behind a Jeep Cherokee with a bumper sticker that looked like a "Got Milk" ad. But it didn't say "Got Milk". I had to drive up closer to read what it said. I thought my eyesight was going bad when I deciphered, "Got Ferrets". I decided to ride the tail of the Jeep in order to be sure. Yup. "Got Ferrets" it said.

I thought that was hillarious. A ferret nut. Instead of a single lady with 20 cats, she probably has 20 ferrets. Then I started to wonder where she got such a bumper sticker. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it, even at PetSmart or some other shop where pets are given the rank of humans.

I started to wonder if she got it from a ferret convention. Wouldn't that be funny? A bunch of ferret owners getting together. I wonder if they would be pretty much the same members that show up to a Star Wars convention. Are there specialized bumper stickers at those conventions, like Got Force? I dunno.

I wonder if it is a huge dating scene, these Ferret conventions. Don't get lovin' all year, but show up at one of these as a sad, dilapidated 40 year old woman and presto bango, serviced! (Although you were just serviced by a man named Jeff who has a potbelly the size of a 4' egg with balding hair he has grown out to his shoulders to make up for the bald patch in the middle who either has a job at a call center for customer service or is a cranky tech guy at some skyscraper Fortune 500 company.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
In the meantime I can recommend wedding reception photo decoration
This is a directory of all You need to find out about wedding reception photo decoration.
So please, donĀ“t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
wedding reception photo decoration

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home