That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

End of the Lion Hat Era

Enough with the lion hat already.

I made a large financial commitment to help my business grow and now I am scared because what if it doesn't and I just threw all that money out of the window? It's not like I don't already have enough bills to worry about paying for and I just added a hefty one. So wish me luck on doing what I am supposed to be doing everyday starting tomorrow because I sure am nervous. Although, I am nervous enough to create some action to make sure I don't fall into some sort of financial hole.

Has anyone else ever taken a gamble in hopes of a large win? How did it go?

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! (Someone will know what that sounds like.)

1 Comments:

Blogger jazz said...

it takes money to make money. that's the truth.

investing in a company that you're going to work really hard for is not a bad decision at all if you're okay with the management there and think they're doing a good job. i'm not sure how big this company is, but you know better than anyone if you think it has potential. if you think it does, i think your money is in an okay place. the stock market at large is a scarier place to be if you don't have enough to diversify out all your risk...

sorry. didn't mean to get all financial on you!

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home