That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, November 04, 2005

You're One Pathetic Loser- No Offense

None taken because I am talking about myself. It's Friday night. I had an invitation to go out with a bunch of friends to go watch a movie. I decided I would rather stay at home and read a book.

When did this happen? Is this 29? Is this marriage? Or is this just the end of a long week? I am not sure. My husband is going to be watching basketball tonight. I went to WalMart. Michael Crichton has a new book. Or at least, one I haven't read yet.

Here's to Friday nights! *cheers*

I guess I know that tomorrow we are going to Phoenix to reunite with a BUNCH of old college friends. Maybe I subconsciously know that I will need all the energy I can spare for tomorrow night. Yeah, I'll tell myself that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home