That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Brain Drain

I haven't been visiting here lately because I still don't have my laptop back from the store so when I get in front of a computer, I have to do necessary stuff and it turns out blogging isn't necessary. Who knew?

I think someone stole my brain. I have been extremely absent-minded lately. Here are a few of the incidents I actually remember.

I couldn't find my cell phone. I called it numerous times. I finally heard faint strains of the tune wafting towards me from outside. So I honed in on the sound and got closer and closer to the side of my house. I had thrown it in a trash bin. Good thing it wasn't trash day!

Yesterday I had to take my house key to my brother's house because I was going to be gone until midnight and someone needed to let the dogs out to do their business. So Jeremy and I are headed out the door and I ask him if he has HIS house key so I can drop MY house key off with my brother. Yes, he does. We drive to my brother's house to drop off my key. I left it at home on the table. Apparently as I was walking out the door, I put my keys away.

Last night we were in Phoenix, about a 2 hour drive from our house to a Southeast suburb where my in-laws live. My mother-in-law was celebrating her 50th birthday. We left the party just after 9. (I had to work early this morning.) About 45 minutes into the drive home, I realize I left my purse (ie. my life) at the in-laws house. They are mailing it back to me.

I haven't been drinking or doing drugs. I am not getting headaches so I doubt it a tumor. I don't have blonde hair. I have always been a bit spacey and prone to one of these antics about once a month, but three in two days? What is wrong with me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... wholesale fence discounted automatic gate openers intelligent toys for childrenmusicaleducational Zocor niacin drug interaction Symptoms of klonopin withdrawal

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home