That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, September 09, 2005

Pinch Me

I am sure I should be doing something else this morning (like working which I have neglected all week long). However, I stayed up until 3 this morning. If you are not married and under 25, that probably seems like no big deal. Even some people who are over 25 and/or married, that's no big deal.

I am in a stupor. First of all, for the past two mornings I have woken up with my stomach rebelling until I eat something. I don't think they are unusual hunger pains, so I will clarify that position. Secondly, the latest I stay up anymore is 1 o'clock in the morning, and that is when I want to stay up for my inner-child who wasn't allowed to stay up past 8:30. I am making up for all of those nights as a child that I was forced to eat my dinner, take my bath and go to bed so I could be refreshed in the morning. Screw refreshed! I want to howl at the moon.

But last night I went to bed late because I was addicted. I realize if I am going to make a habit of this addiction, I might need to start using crack so I can have enough energy to get through the day. Okay, I am kidding. The only reason I would ever do crack is to lose weight. Ever. I have my standards after all.

So what was I doing up until 3 am? Smoking pot? Drinking? Having an orgy? Of course not! This is Confessions of a Christian, not Taxicab Confessions. (Although I did have a night where I told a taxi driver he could make millions if he would just go into real estate sales. Hopefully the speech was too slurred to hear because that's a load of crap. Some months I can hardly pay my bills. But, if you see above, some months I hardly work because I neglect work because I get obsessed and/or addicted, which brings me back to my point.)

I was addicted to making a movie. Once again, Confessions of a Christian, people. Shelly was over and we were setting this footage we have of the teens just going off and dancing to all sorts of different music. I can't wait until it's done. We worked on it for eight hours last night for six minutes of film.

When it's done, I want to post it so you can watch it. You will see why these teens are so awesome. They crack me up. They are totally not afraid to be who they are when parents and authority figures aren't watching! (Well, I do realize I am an authority figure, but of a completely different nature.)

So I am going to go through my day in this fog like state. Should be interesting. I have a tailgate party and high school football game to go to tonight. Woohoo. I will probably fall asleep to the clanging of cowbells.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

HAHAHAHAHA.........pot heads!! Losers spammers are everywhere!!

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home