That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, August 19, 2005

Name that Addiction

I am addicted to home improvement shows, fashion magazines, pedicures, iced tea, organizing just to name a few.

J and I got our line of credit for our house today. I am trying to figure out what improvements I really want to do. I know flooring is #1. The backyard is in SERIOUS need of a facelift. Good thing I am addicted to home improvement shows. I will find lots of ideas to be sure.

Last few days have been stressful. Working with a lady whose personality is like turpentine. Should be taken in small doses...but only in wine. French people, gotta love 'em. (That's all from a Simpson show I saw the other night. I am feeling a wee bit silly right now.)

Good Night, Blogland!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

6:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home