That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Chicken Little

After yesterday, I am still watching to see if the sky is going to fall some more.

It was weird, because all day I felt as if I were a soldier in enemy territory who was under attack but I just had this calm and peace. It was bizarre. One thing after another just came my way and I couldn't get out from under it.

The meeting with my client who was upset with me had some volition, but ever hear the saying "mountain out of a molehill"? I wasn't aggressive enough with prospective buyers for her home. I can see how I could be percieved that way.

So, more agressive Amber. Amber on Steroids is my new goal. Should be great!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Call for artists sacramento ca vicodin perscription online Amr bi weekly mortgage company schlagzeilen bdsm teen bdsm sex help call centers tecalling

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home