That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I Stink

Really. I haven't stepped out of the house since Thursday evening. I have The Crud. It's bad. I lost my voice on Tuesday, but what convinced me I need to rest and get rid of The Crud was The Headache that manifested Thursday afternoon. I was in massive pain. Luckily, I woke up Friday and the headache was gone, but I have watched movies and TV mostly. I did take this whole morning and super-cleaned my house. It was way overdue. I have been so very busy that my house being clean wasn't much of a priority. It does mess with my OCD but sometimes I just have to flip the switch on that and set it aside so I can function and prioritize things that really do matter over dust bunnies and crud in corners.

All the dust bunnies and cruddy corners are dead as of now. I still don't understand why I end up feeling so grimy when I am done cleaning the house though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home