That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, December 02, 2005

Tis the Season

I didn't want to go Christmas shopping this year. Just not in the mood. Usually, I am mostly done with all my Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving. I am not sure if I didn't want to because we haven't had much money this year anyway or if it was due to the fact that I have been so busy.

Yesterday I sat at home until 1 pm. I got bored. I ordered sweaters, PJs and lotions for the females in my life from the Victoria Secret catalogue. Apparently, spending $200 was motivation enough to finish. I am now done with everyone except my husband, my dad, his dad and my oldest brother. Even my cousins are all taken care of!

Tonight is opening night for the 3 hour Christmas Production Spectacular! We have six shows. Quite exciting! I play the drunk English woman. I am having a blast! I have a lot of friends and family coming to watch over the next few days. I am really excited. Yes, the Christmas caroles get stuck in my head and prevent any normal sleeping but it's worth it.