That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, February 03, 2006

La-La-La

Well, it's good to be "back". I will be MIA again as I am going to another conference. Jeremy's not going so I am trying to figure out if I should just make up an excuse as to why I can't go. (Jeremy would be my husband.)

I have been thinking about learning a new language or taking some random course at the community college. I love to learn. I could have been a student for life if it paid anything, but alas, the colleges expect me to pay them. My mom has a Masters Degree and my dad a Doctorate. My oldest brother is finishing his degree in Math. Talk about some crazy ass classes! He gives me the problems he's supposed to know how to solve and all I can say is "Huh"? But he has 2 semesters left so that's pretty cool for him. He's gonna make good money when he's done.

Oh, the other thing new in my life is that my little brother and sister in law have found out that they are having a boy. She's due in May. So in addition to my three nieces, I will now have a nephew.

We are thinking about having J quit his regular job to pursue his passion which doesn't pay anything and there is really no way to make it pay. Should be interesting. Thank God I'm in a profession where the sky is the limit on the pay for the most part. We haven't decided yet what to do about him quitting. It would be a stretch.

Okay, no ending to this rambling.