That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Aren't You Glad You Read This?

Hello! Did you miss me? I missed you. Deeply.

I guess I haven't had much to vent lately because I haven't been writing.

I am working with my doctor to lose weight. I am at the point where I am completely unhappy and thinking that I would rather not look like I do. Well, I mean, my body anyways. My face is beautiful as ever. :) Too many pieces of fudge over the holidays, I suspect.

So I am juicing. That means I put vegetables and a little bit of fruit into a thing that takes all the juice out of them and I drink it. So now I'm getting about a weeks worth of veggies twice a day.

She had me start taking new supplements, too. However, she told me to take 4 pills twice a day. So I did. I threw up magnificently! Called the doctor. Oops- she forgot to mention I have to ease my way into it and take one twice a day and work myself up.

Oh, and too much beet juice makes my poop really red.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... rental cars asheville Tips to win at video keno Erectile dysfunction natural treatment uk vehicle rental industry american home mortgage saint louis missouri How to remove the cellulite Rent a car iasi Bdsm and pressure points for pain relief http://www.hairy-pussy-8.info/xxxretromaturehairy.html Mini split air conditioners sales orlando fl Mazda mx3 mazda dealer vancouver island hurtz rental car Zyrtec and nightmares Powerball 500 Hungary travel insurance car van rentals in indiana

10:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Red poop! The sky is falling! Cuz my poop is red! Who cares if your poop is red, the good effects of beets are probably just a little more important than worrying about the color of your poop.

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home