That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mom Blogger Group?

I wonder if there is some sort of mom blog group? Being a first time mom, I often have questions about if my experiences are falling into the realm of "normal", plus it would be nice to vent and comment on what this is like.

I have turned into the speediest eater ever. I could win a short eating contest, I think. I managed to eat a whole bowl of soup in under 60 seconds yesterday for lunch just so I could nurse on a full stomach instead of sitting with a grumbly tummy during the 10-45 minutes it takes to feed my son.

One thing that has changed since having a son is my blogging. I don't like my style of writing as much. It's not as interesting but I guess it is hard to keep a complicated train of thought that would hold an audience when I have to look at my child every 15 seconds or so to make sure he is beautiful as ever! Plus, about halfway through a post, he tends to get fussy and want to be held. He seems to have a sixth sense to be able to know when I want to do something (eat, take a nap, write, read) and will suddenly get very unsettled and need me for something.

It's funny though. As I mentioned in my previous post, I don't tire of him. It doesn't upset me in the least to be interrupted. He is such a beautiful bundle of skin, bones and soul that I can't help but to be seriously in love.

So if there is some sort of mom blogger group, let me know! I'd be interested in joining the circle! If not, I might have to go search for other new moms and start one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for the same thing to post my blog http://agaperabba.blogspot.com/
If you find one please let me know! God Bless

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home