That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Set the Stage

I have decided to undertake a writing project for as long as I'm interested in finishing it out and depending on how well I can recollect little stories from my past. My memory used to be razor sharp, now it is a bit more loose than that. I'll try to pull some gems out and dust them off and place them in a way you can appreciate. We will see how it goes!

I'm specifically targeting about 2 years of my life when I attended a small college in the U.S. We shall call it Small School with Lots of Interesting People. That's a little long. SSLIP? Haha. Yes. SLIP!


I think I will start at the beginning with SLIP: Day 1. Or maybe a prequel? Hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home